Clip-in Human Hair Extensions
Every person on the planet loves to have a good hair day, but the reality is somewhat quite different! If you don’t like the length, color, texture or anything about your hair, there is no need to live with it anymore. From hiding a bad haircut to making a bold dramatic style statement, whatever your need, hair extensions are available for anyone and everyone looking for help in the hair department.
Enquire Now >
Best clip-in extensions in the market can come to your rescue, you only need to look around properly with our tips in mind! From clip-in hair extensions for short hair and clip-in extensions for black hair to clip-in ponytail extensions and cheap clip-in hair extensions for absolutely any and every occasion, you name it and you can have it! But take our word, if you are looking for the best in class, then do not settle for anything less than clip-in human hair extensions.
So, what difference does it make? You’ll see. Let’s begin! Virgin Remy human hair refers to real human hair with cuticles in place and facing the same way. In other words, this category of hair extensions is made of human hair that has not been chemically treated and is same to how it grows on any human head. If you haven’t realized as yet, then let us tell you that these best clip-in hair extensions are well-suited to almost everyone with the following advantages:
- 1Least risk of irritation and other allergic reactions.
- 2They have a natural appearance and feel soft and silky unlike synthetic hair that feels brittle, rough and looks fake
- 3Can be styled any which way you desire even using heat styling tools
- 4Can be colored and washed safely
- 5They are easy to put on and take off with the clips
How to Use Clip-in Hair Extensions
Get together your full set of best clip-in hair extensions, a soft paddle brush, clips and a mirror and follow the step-by-step process given below:
- Brush your hair to get rid of any tangles
- To give the clips some hold onto your hair, use some dry shampoo and add hairspray to the roots
- Separate a thin straight section of hair at the nape of the neck with your finger or a comb and clip away the rest of the hair using the hair clip
- Section the hair in smaller portions and tease the roots using a backcomb at places where you intend to place the clips
- More often than not the clip-in human hair extensions have one, two or three clips
- Take a 3-clip weft of hair extension and brush it to remove any tangles
- Attach the clip of the weft securely from the top to the place where you teased the roots keeping it as close to the scalp as possible
- Now let down about an inch of your hair section down to attach more hair wefts
- Using hairspray and teasing, prepare this section for holding the next piece while being careful to not disturb the already clipped-in weft
- Secure the next weft of your best clip-in extensions following the same steps as mentioned already
- Move on to the sides, above the ear and place it far back enough so as it is not visible
- Once you are done attaching all the pieces, make sure to section off the remaining hair on top of your crown and tease it with the backcomb to add more texture to your hair and help it better hide the wefts
- Spray a little of your hairspray so the texture of your hair is maintained all day and the wefts remain intact without showing off
- You are now ready to use any product or heat styling tool and style your hair with the best clip-in extensions in place for a blended natural look
Clip in hair extensions for all hair types
Whatever your hair type, texture and color, you can find clip-in human hair extensions as close to your real locks as possible for a blended look with more volume and length.
In case you want to change your look, then you can get the best clip-in hair extensions in the length, texture and color of your choice. From straight and wavy to curly and kinky, hair extensions are available in each of these types and you can pick one of your choices. Similarly, from short and medium to long hair extensions you can choose the length you desire. From jet black to platinum blonde and everything in between, go for the shade of hair extension that you fancy.
A ponytail is a classic hairstyle that never goes out of fashion. Get a thick, wavy and bouncy ponytail with clip-in ponytail extensions. Style your hair into a ponytail and clip in the ponytail extension at the base on top of your real hair. With a twist of the weft of your extension, no one will be able to make out the difference between your real and clip in ponytail extension.
The biggest advantage of clip-in human hair extensions is that you can wear them easily, style and color them the way you want and wash them just like your natural hair.
Choose from the Top Curly Hair Extensions
If you love curls, there is a range of curls and of course color and length to choose from. From natural curly and loose bouncy curls to African American extensions, choose the one that appeals to your sense of style. Just ensure that you only choose clip-in human hair extensions for best results and longevity.
Why Tirumala Hair for your Clip-in Hair Extensions?
If you want the best natural look even with a hair extension, it goes without saying that you need to choose high-quality clip-in human hair extensions. Tirumala Hair is a reputed Indian hair company that sources human hair from temples across India. Indian hair is regarded as top quality and lends itself well to the making of the best clip-in hair extensions. Get in touch with us and we will prove to be your one-stop shop for all your hair extension-related needs.